Sr. Producer, Digital Content
At Trustify you will join a passionate and talented team of experts working tirelessly to make truth, trust, and safety accessible to every man, woman, and child on Earth via our network of intelligence analysts and licensed investigators. We do this mission and values-based work on both a pro bono basis as well as commercially in both the B2C and B2B markets. We also perform this work out of a deeply personal mission and calling inspired by our founders Jen Mellon and Danny Boice.
If having a core impact on a mission and values-based organization that is literally saving lives excites you then we would love to hear from you..
First, a little about our cutlure:
- We are democratizing access to private investigation and intelligence services for every individual, family, household, business and non-profit in the World
- We are woman co-founded and woman led.
- Thousands of pro bono cases helping victims of human trafficking, domestic violence, unjust incarceration, abuse and more.
- Our staff is more than 70% female
- Read more about our new Crystal City office here.
We are looking for an experienced producer to manage episodic online video series, podcasts and other long-term digital content series from start to finish, overseeing scheduling, planning, scripting, storyboards and conception as well as the actual recording, treatment and release to the public. As a digital content producer, you will procure and manage all necessary vendors and resources. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure each series and the episodes within are executed according to each series calendar and budget.
- Gather information, stories and pieces from internal resources.
- Collaborate with CEO on overall strategy and direction
- identify and procure all necessary vendors and resources to execute each series end-to-end
- Flesh out stories and add elements that will make each piece succeed
- Approve final pieces to ensure consistency
- Liaise with the PR and marketing team to coordinate publishing each episode with maximum impact
- Brainstorm with PR and marketing team to develop promotion strategies for upcoming episodes or podcasts
- Gather and report viewer analytics and other KPIs from each episode
- Operate with total autonomy to deliver no matter what obstacles may appear
- Proven work experience as a producer
- Solid experience with digital technology such as YouTube video series, Podcasts, Hulu, Netflix, etc
- In-depth understanding of the production process
- Familiarity with equipment and editing best practices
- Ability to proof and edit pieces
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to perform efficiently under pressure
- Ability to operate in a completely autonomous manner
- BSc degree in journalism, mass communications or relevant field
- Diversity is critically important to us, hence why our staff composition is > 40% ethnic minority
- Nursing mothers rooms in the office, liberal maternity/paternity leave, adoption stipend benefit
- Competitive base salary & equity plan
- Health, dental, & vision coverage
- Casual work environment
- Great location in Crystal City and Metro accessible
- Commuter benefit stipend
- Free gym access
- 8 for 8 Community Service Policy
- Relocation package available